Nasofed Saline Nasal Spray rapidly relieves nasal congestion caused by colds, sinusitis, hayfever and allergies.
Nasofed Saline Nasal Spray is steroid and drug free, containing a gentle but effective isotonic saline solution which clears and cleanses, gently unblocking the nose for easier breathing. It can also be used to soothe dry nasal passages. Suitable for adults, children and infants.
Nasofed Saline Nasal Spray – Benefits
- Isotonic Saline Solution
- Gently unblocks the nose
- Relieves nasal congestion for easier breathing
- Soothes dry nasal passages
- Steroid Free
- Suitable for Adults, children and infants
How Nasofed Saline Nasal Spray Works
Nasofed Saline Nasal Spray is an isotonic saline solution which washes away thick, hardened and excess mucus and impurities from the nose, rapidly decongesting and clearing the nose and opening up the nasal passages.
The gentle saline solution also soothes the mucous membrane lining, helping to reduce inflammation.
An isotonic buffered saline solution containing: 0.9% Sodium chloride, 0.05% EDTA, 0.0001% PHMB
When to Use Nasofed Saline Nasal Spray
- At the early stages of cold and flu-like symptoms or hayfever
- When the nose is blocked
- When nasal mucus has hardened causing soreness
How to use Nasofed Saline Nasal Spray
- Ensure your hands are clean and dry before use.
- Shake the bottle before use.
- When using for the first time, push down on the nozzle 3 or 4 times
- Spray 1-2 times in each nostril, for as long as needed.
- If symptoms persist, consult a doctor or pharmacist.